For Colleges and Universities, Technical Schools, State and Local Governments buying office furniture on State of Georgia Contract is a winning option.
Schools and State and Local Governments do have other options, but Georgia Statewide Contract Purchasing for office furniture is often the best.
Here are the Top Ten Reasons to buy Furniture on Georgia State Contract:
- The State has already negotiated good pricing discounts with the manufacturer, because of the collective purchasing power of the State. Pricing is set usually for a three year period. Pricing discounts vary depending on the level of service needed: delivered and installed or dock delivery. (Note: Freight and fuel surcharges can not be added to the prices on Georgia Statewide Contract Furniture.)
- Pricing can be all inclusive with delivery, shipping and installation already included in price, no matter where in the State the product is to be delivered and installed.
- Because the State of Georgia has approved manufacturers, purchase orders can now be written up to a $25,000.00 dollar amount.
- If purchased through a certified dealer, the service after the sale is many times better than coming from a vendor who is just selling you one product on a one project basis.
- If the dealer knows what to do, many times customization of furniture with drawings can be purchased.
- The Dealer that designs the space, specifies the product, can also purchase it for the end user. This ensures no substitutions in the specifications (versus bidding) and will give, many times better continuity to the design and overall look on the project.
- If you need a quote quickly, a Georgia Statewide Contract Furniture quote from a good dealer can be made very fast. (This is very handy when you have monies available that need to be directed before end of physical year. (Use it or Loose it)
- When Jeannetta Design Associates uses State of Georgia Contract , fees are paid by the Manufacturer. The end user gets to work with Jeannetta , a premier designer, without paying design fees. Many times this is a saving of thousands of dollars especially on large projects.
- Furniture on Georgia State Contract are required to give a minimum of 10 year warranty on most products (except fabrics, gas lifts, etc.)
- Invoices are not issued until furniture is delivered, installed and the end user has signed off on the furniture project.
Jeannetta Design Associates is a furniture dealership design group working with Colleges and Universities, Technical Colleges, State and Local Governments, and Corporate Entities.